About Anastasiya

Anastasiya is a 3 year old European girl who has Down Syndrome. I sponsored her this past Christmas through the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree ministry. I started this blog to help find her a family. Now that she has a wonderful family committed to her (no, it is not me), I am keeping this blog up to encourage people to donate to help her family bring her home.

To help Anastasiya's family bring her home, please visit http://reecesrainbow.org/anastasiya-for-the-lynch-family

Meet Anastasiya's forever family! Visit their blog here

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cornish Family Update

So I did not succeed at 31 for 21. However, I will continue to post interesting Down Syndrome and adoption related things here as one does not need a special month to do so.

My last post asked for prayers for the Cornish Family. Well, Aleksa Faith Cornish is officially their daughter. She is theirs forever and they will be traveling home with her and her new brother Wesley, soon!

You can follow their journey here

No comments:

Post a Comment