About Anastasiya

Anastasiya is a 3 year old European girl who has Down Syndrome. I sponsored her this past Christmas through the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree ministry. I started this blog to help find her a family. Now that she has a wonderful family committed to her (no, it is not me), I am keeping this blog up to encourage people to donate to help her family bring her home.

To help Anastasiya's family bring her home, please visit http://reecesrainbow.org/anastasiya-for-the-lynch-family

Meet Anastasiya's forever family! Visit their blog here

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Meet the Lynch Family!

Anastasiya's family has a blog now! There is also a new button you can add to your site. If you click on it, it will take you to their family sponsor page. Please help the Lynch family bring their daughter home!


Grab This!


Please visit the Lynch's blog here

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel. I am so new at figuring out the blog deal. I cannot even seem to get some pictures up on our blog, but I did manage to get to this site from our blog. I wanted to thank you for your support, and this page that you have for Anastaysia. Are you a member of the RR family -- have you adopted before??? We are so excited about bringing A. into our home, we just wish it wasn't taking so long. Please contact me when you can.

    Stephanie Lynch
    srlynch052003@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete