About Anastasiya

Anastasiya is a 3 year old European girl who has Down Syndrome. I sponsored her this past Christmas through the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree ministry. I started this blog to help find her a family. Now that she has a wonderful family committed to her (no, it is not me), I am keeping this blog up to encourage people to donate to help her family bring her home.

To help Anastasiya's family bring her home, please visit http://reecesrainbow.org/anastasiya-for-the-lynch-family

Meet Anastasiya's forever family! Visit their blog here

Monday, October 25, 2010

31 for 21 Meet the Cornish Family

I apologize for slacking on this blog. Yes...I still do plan to post my 31 posts. It may take me into November a bit. But, I will post 3 or 4 entries a day until I get to 31...so please stay tuned...and there are a couple new entries beneath this one, so please scroll down and continue reading!

Today, I would like to introduce you to another very special family, the Cornish family. They have 6 children, 3 biological, and 3 adopted. Four of their children have Down Syndrome. They are getting ready to add one or two more blessings to their family. They leave in less than 2 weeks on their latest adoption journey. Please watch their video. I know you will be inspired! And please pray for them as well...they can use all the prayers they can get as they seek to bring Aleksa and Wesley home!



Please click HERE to leave a donation to the Cornish family to help with the cost of their adoption. There is also a link to their blog where you can read all about this amazing family!

While you are at it, would you also consider leaving a little something for Anastasiya's family. You can do that HERE

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Rachel. I saw you were following my blog, so I stopped by to say hello. :) We live in the same state as the family adopting Anastasiya! I sure wish they had a blog...Is she home now? I'm guessing she is from the update pic. I need to check the RR site and look at the Homecomings page. Take care and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete