About Anastasiya

Anastasiya is a 3 year old European girl who has Down Syndrome. I sponsored her this past Christmas through the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree ministry. I started this blog to help find her a family. Now that she has a wonderful family committed to her (no, it is not me), I am keeping this blog up to encourage people to donate to help her family bring her home.

To help Anastasiya's family bring her home, please visit http://reecesrainbow.org/anastasiya-for-the-lynch-family

Meet Anastasiya's forever family! Visit their blog here

Friday, October 15, 2010

31 for 21--Some catching up to do...and Christmas Warriors Needed

Yes...it has been over a week since I last posted! I am sorry for that. However, each day until I have caught up, I will be posting two or three posts...so please stay tuned.

For today, I am sending you to Reece's Rainbow!
They are looking for Christmas Warriors for several precious children who do not yet have committed families. This PAGE is for the children who are most at risk of being sent to an institution.

I did not do the Christmas Warrior ministry last year, but Anastasiya was the child that I sponsored from the Angel Tree. I started this blog around Christmas to help find her a family, and rather than advocate for a new child, I am going to focus my efforts on helping to raise some funds for her family to bring her home. I believe very strongly that this is a good family for this little girl and I want to see them have the money that they need to bring her home! If you would like to help, please go to http://www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorlynch.html
They do not yet have any money in their grant fund...let's do something about that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel, I just wanted to tell you how much I love your little girl. We prayed for her for months and months. When I saw she had a family I was thrilled. She was also listed on Rainbow Kids website. She is a doll, and I think the world of you for saving this precious little sweetheart.

    Love wins
    Renee Tam
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete